Zumba Fitness 2 is a multiplayer Dance - Fitness game for Wii that provides an outlet for players to get a great full body workout in a fun dance class environment. Based on the popular Zumba exercise dance craze that has swept the world in recent years, Zumba Fitness 2 is the second game in the Zumba Fitness video game series and is designed for players of all fitness levels. Gameplay incorporates 20 different dance styles and utilizes the included Zumba Fitness belt which holds the Wii Remote, allowing for hands-free action. Additional features include: 20 different dance styles, five different game modes, 32 electrifying new routines and music tracks, a new progress tracker, varied difficulty levels and instructor customization.
Party Yourself into Shape
Three million players and counting have already discovered the exhilarating Zumba Fitness interactive video game work out. Following the worldwide best-selling original, Zumba Fitness 2 builds on that phenomenal success while elevating the exer-game category to a new high of fun, effective fitness. This cutting-edge experience layers in loads of new features and improvements, amps up the dance-fitness party and gives you even more ways to sculpt your body and party yourself into shape. Get ready for the sleek, sexy physique you've always dreamed of.
Get in shape and keep the total body Zumba party going on your Wii.
Key Game Features
- Get a total body workout with 32 electrifying new routines and music tracks, including hits from today's hottest artists including Pitbull, Nicole Scherzinger and Yolanda Be Cool and DCup.
- Follow along as celebrity Zumba instructors Tanya Beardsley, Gina Grant and Beto guide you through each routine. New 3D models of each instructor make playing the game feel like taking a real class with Zumba's elite celebrity trio.
- Learn 20 different dance styles across routines, from fan favorites like Merengue, Samba and Cumbia to new additions like Axe, Indian, Latin Pop, Bellydance and Pasodoble.
- Get in shape with 5 different game modes:
- Single Song - Dance a single routine of your choice. The new song preview feature gives you a feel for a track before you dive in and lose yourself in the music.
- Zumba Class - A workout block of routines in 20, 45 or 60 minute formats. You can now create your own custom routines by saving a playlist of your favorite songs.
- Zumba Party - Up to 4 players can join the party in your living room with cooperative gameplay.
- Learn the Steps - Revamped tutorial mode lets you learn at your own pace by breaking down the core dance styles into the basics.
- Get your party on in 5 stunning, dynamic environments, from a Miami Yacht to a LA nightclub. Watch the party grow as you match moves throughout each area.
- Choose each instructor's outfit and personalize clothing with the new Zumba apparel customization feature.
- New video cueing system makes the choreography easier to follow for new players.
- New Progress Tracker lets you follow every stat relating to your gameplay, including: calories burned, trophies earned, overall rank, technique score based on how many moves matched overall, and more.
- Approachable gameplay offers a full tutorial mode with Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced routines tiered for all skill levels.
- Affix the exclusive Zumba Fitness belt (included free in the game box) to your waist and slide the Wii Remote into the holster to dance hands-free.
20 new routines and tracks.
20 different dance styles.
3 difficulty levels.
Zumba Fitness belt included.